Saturday, October 2, 2010

Back on track

Yikes! It took me a while to get back into the groove of this blogging thing after my trip to Seattle. But I'm back and I have photos to share. Here are some highlights:


*** Camping in Ohio, Wisconsin, and South Dakota***


***The Corn Palace, in Mitchell, SD. And yes, that is a person on a Segue, made out of dried corn cobs***


***The Badlands, SD***




***The Mount!***


**A common sight***


***In Seattle, my friend Rachel's P-Patch***


***We spent a lot of time in Seattle doing this. Drinking coffee, trolling craigslist for apartments for Zoey, and reading the latest Barbara Kingsolver novel. Lovely ***

1 comment:

Nicole | Blue Bicicletta said...

looks like an awesome trip! And what an amazing friend you are---helping Zoey find an apartment! Wow. She is one lucky girl to have that kind of help!