Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Right now

Right now I am thankful for . . .



. . . a weekend spent immersed in new traditions, culture, and history (Good Yomtov!) . . .



. . . a love that grows stronger with each new experience . . .



. . . poetry . . .



. . . thrifting with M and enjoying our finds (a satin LA Lakers jacket for $10!) . . .



. . . exploring a new community garden (more to come!) . . .



. . . our cherry tree blossoms . . .



. . . hard work paying off at the Walnut Hill Mini-Farm (more to come!) . . .



. . . and sunlight.

2 comments:

Rosemary/sonrie said...

I love all the tree blossoms, too! I have a lot of magnolias in my neighborhood - so vibrant and full of life!

Nicole said...

ooh lovely!
I am thankful for: good food in my belly, more creative ideas than I can use (and more still coming!), purple blossoms, an upcoming weekend by the sea, my grandma who is hard at work knitting me a sweater, poetry (of course), and family that loves me (even when I'm not at my best).

Happy Easter!!!