Saturday, December 20, 2008

Woot Woot


After much research and obsessing, I finally purchased my new bike (my sole Christmas present for the year)! I'm suuuuuper excited about it and wishing that the sun would come out so I could take it on more test rides around the city. I haven't named it yet, any ideas? I sold Bonanza Jellybean and I still have Boomer Petway. I guess those bikes were used and came with personalities already attached. This one is like a newborn and I will have to wait to find out what it's like. Oh yeah.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome to the world, beautiful new bicycle! a good bike is crucial transport in the city -- I rode mine in chicago up to 7 months of pregnancy, got quite a few odd looks, but it proved to be the best way to get around even then.

Mark said...

Hey,

Saw your blog through Aki's. It's really awesome. Really beautiful. Inspiring to look at.

Mark

Carlene said...

Nice! I would also like a bike, but I don't think I could ride it right now:

http://tinyurl.com/9rr2fg

cookiecrumb said...

Bonanza Jellybean!!! I am so slayed, I couldn't even dream up a new name for you. (I went to junior high school with the girl Robbins dedicates the book to.)

Hege Indresand said...

woot woot

is definetly the proper terms!

Miss you,
Hege