Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Kitty Time!



Since we can't have pets in our house I have to get my hit of kitty goodness when we cat-sit for M's cousins in Center City.



This is Porter, he was adopted from the U Penn Vet school's feline blood donor program where he spent a year or so of his life donating blood to sick kitties. He spent that time living in a lab so when they first got him home he didn't know any of the normal kitty tricks, like hiding under the bed. When he got scared he would just run and face the wall, kind of like a "you can't see me if I can't see you" type of thing. Erg, adorable. Now he is incredibly affectionate and well adjusted, a total love-bug.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

That makes me so sad that he would run and face the wall---oh, I will have to keep in perspective that he was doing other cats a lot of good by living in the lab! Glad he's in a cozy home now with beds and bags and closets!