Monday, August 27, 2007

New dress, new hair

I finished my sundress! I wanted to get it done before coming to NJ because I knew things would be too hectic when I got back to CA and it would most likely never get finished. So I bugged my friend incessantly until she made time to help me finish it. The zipper was hard and it's a bit sloppy, but I'm happy with it. Here are some pictures of the dress, and my new hair. I got it done before coming home (a treat that only happens once every three or four months). It's shorter than I've ever had it before, and I totally love it. I look like Billy Idol. These pictures were taken the day I got it cut, so it's styled in a way that I can't duplicate, of course. It generally tends to stick straight up in the air, rather than sweep across like that, but I like it that way.








I've been home for less than a week, but most of that time has been spent with friends. My best friend is starting law school this week so I arrived home and immediately drove to her house to spend a few days with her before she starts. She lives down the shore, and her house is literally on the water. It's on a small bay off the ocean, and it's gorgeous. Pictures to come.

4 comments:

Carlene said...

Have we ever seen a photo of you before? I cant remember. But I love the hair, and that dress is fabulous!

Era said...

Yeah, this is the first photo of me, I decided to just go for it. Plus, I couldn't really get a good photo of the dress without wearing it.

bluebicicletta said...

Wow, cool dress- I can't believe you made that!! Nice hair too. I'm glad you're having a good time on the East Coast. We're leaving for vacation this weekend up this coast here. Can't wait.

Anonymous said...

Very cute!